Cucumber - 1/2 cup (grated)
Tomatoes - 1/2 cup (chopped)
Plain low fat yogurt (curd)- 1 cup (beaten)
Grated Carrot - 1/4 cup (Optional)
Green Chillies - 2 to 3 (chopped)
Roasted Cumin power - 1 tablespoon
Salt / sea salt (as per your requirement)
Coriander leaves - for garnish
1. Mix cucumber, tomatoes, green chillies & carrot.
2. Mix all the vegetables for 1 mins with a spoon.
3. Add the curd(yoghurt) into the vegetable mix.
4. Add Dry Cumin power into the mixed curd.
5. Add salt as per requirement.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve chill.
Raita Ready !!
Thursday, October 11, 2007